Christopher Jackson, Esq.
Phone: (609) 896-2000 x131
Email: [email protected]
Chris is an Associate in the Lenox Law Firm. As an associate with Lenox, Christopher focuses primarily on litigating medical malpractice cases, education law, and labor and employment law matters. In the labor and employment law context, Chris has experience with unfair labor practice proceedings, employee disciplinary matters, discrimination, whistleblower protection, hostile work environment, and wrongful termination claims.
Chris graduated from Rutgers Law School, where he was an active member and leader in the law school community. He served as the Vice President of the Black Law Students Association, Class Representative of the Asian Pacific Law Students Association, Secretary of Alianza, and was a mentor in the Minority Students Program. Chris was also a Staff Editor for the Rutgers Journal of Law & Religion, participant in the Hunter Moot Court competition, Student Attorney in the Immigrant Justice Clinic, and volunteered in the Street Law program teaching Camden youth about the law.
During law school, Chris also externed for the National Labor Relations Board in Philadelphia. In his time there, he met with employees, employers, and unions that were actively engaged in labor disputes and observed proceedings in front of administrative law judges.
Prior to joining the firm, Chris clerked for the Honorable Kay Walcott-Henderson in the Civil Division of Mercer County.
- Medical Malpractice
- Labor and Employment
EducationRutgers Law School (J.D., 2018)
- Staff Editor, Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion
- Hunter Moot Court Competitor
- Minority Student Program Mentor
- Rutgers Immigrant Justice Clinic
- Black Law Students Association
- Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
- Street Law
Professional and Community Involvement
- Co-Chair, Young Lawyer Division, Mercer County Bar Association
- Young Lawyer Division, Burlington County Bar Association
- Young Lawyer Division, Camden County Bar Association
- Garden State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association