Prior to joining the Lenox Law Firm, Casey was practicing civil litigation with a law firm in western New York and focusing his practice in the areas of premises liability defense, automobile accident defense, municipal defense matters and workplace discrimination defense.
With the Lenox Law Firm, Casey continues to practice in the area of insurance defense, with a focus on medical malpractice defense, municipal defense matters and educational institution defense matters.
- New Jersey Bar, 2014
- New York Bar, 2013
- Massachusetts Bar, 2012
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, 2015
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York, 2014
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York, 2013
- Roger Williams University School of Law, J.D., 2012
- State University of New York at Fredonia, B.A., magna cum laude, 2008